3.31.2009

Some Verses...

I was really challenged this morning in my devotional by these verses from Psalms. God is never done with us. There are always areas in our lives that can be refined by Him. I pray that these verses would encourage you to find the joy that comes through obedience to God!

Psalm 119 1-8
1 Joyful are people of integrity,
who follow the instructions of the Lord.
2 Joyful are those who obey his laws
and search for him with all their hearts.
3 They do not compromise with evil,
and they walk only in his paths.
4 You have charged us
to keep your commandments carefully.
5 Oh, that my actions would consistently
reflect your decrees!
6 Then I will not be ashamed
when I compare my life with your commands.
7 As I learn your righteous regulations,
I will thank you by living as I should!
8 I will obey your decrees.
Please don’t give up on me!

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP